One. Prevention is the key
(1) avoid cutting skin with sharp knife
(2) avoid oil stain and ballpoint pen to stain the sofa
(3) extend the service life and avoid children jumping on the sofa
(4) place in a well ventilated place to prevent direct sunlight on the sofa
2. Regular maintenance is a necessary measure
For the maintenance of European sofa, it should be maintained regularly.
It's better to maintain it once a week.
Use a clean towel to gently scrub the surface of the sofa.
The strength should not be too large to avoid damage to the skin.
After wiping with towel, wipe evenly again with appropriate amount of leather maintenance agent, with good maintenance effect!
Three. Use reasonable methods to deal with stubborn stains and scars
If there is any drink on the sofa, it should be dried immediately with a clean towel, then wiped with a wet cloth, and then dried naturally.
If it's grease, wash it with detergent and wipe it with dry towel.
Never scrub with water.